This weekend I went to St. Louis. In St. Louis I went to see the arch. I also went to the science center I got to fly a virtual plane. And see a rocket launch video. I got to eat my first White Castle burger. I also went to this resturant called Charlie Getto's. And this resturant called Mizzou. We also went to this resturaunt called The 12Th Street Diner. We stayed in this loft. It was really noisey. There were always drunk peaple coming out of the bar across the street. And loud ninja bikes roaring at night. They had a place were you could go out on the roof. There was a fooseball table it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!. We also went to a band compatition. I don't know who won. We had a awesome time in St. Louis.
THE END
What is your favorite part of going to St. Louis.
ReplyDelete