Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can read and post a comment about one of my blogs. Enjoy

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Daily Dear Diary PART 1

Yesterday I had an aswsome day. I woke up then got dressed. Then my dad drove me to school. My dad took me to sonic. He got me a bacon,egg,and cheese toaster and tots. Then I arrived at school. I talked to some friends. Then the bell rang at 8:45 and I had to go to class. Then I had specials we had PE and music. That is jut my morning next week I'll post the rest of my day.

3 comments:

  1. What is your favorite part of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo dude the bell does not ring at 8:45 and plus when was this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was last week and yes the bell does ring at 8:45

    ReplyDelete