My school life is pretty fun. On my regular school day I get up at 7:00. Then I brush my teeth and get dressed. Then I watch TV and then I leave to go to school @ 8:11. I ride my bike to school so I get to school really fast. Then I talk with some friends and eat breakfast. Then the bell rings @ 8:45 and I go to class. Then I turn in any work I have. After that we have Monday morning meeting. At Monday morning meeting we greet everybody and share what we did over the weekend. After Monday morning meeting we go to specials,PE,music,art,library. After specials we come back to our room and have snack. After snack we have daily five. During daily 5 you have three choices read to self read to someone or work on writing. After daily 5 we go to lunch. At lunch it always takes forever to get our food and get to the lunch table. At the lunch table I always talk to all of my friends. After lunch we always go to recess immediately afterwords. At recess I always play the same game kickball. I love to play kickball it probably is my most favorite game at recess. After recess we come in and do math. After math we do our jobs and pack up. Then the teacher does read aloud. Last but not least we hug our teacher and leave. THE END
What is your favorite part of the day.
ReplyDeleteSOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete